- 800 gr of thick cut cod fillets
- 2 egg yolks
- 3 tablespoons of bread crumbs
- 2-3 tablespoons of grainy (Dijon) mustard
- 1-2 tablespoons of capers
- 2 tablespoons of finely chopped parsley
- olive oil
- salt, pepper
Pre-heat oven to 250°C (482°F). Wash and dry the fish, salt lightly. Chop capers coarsely, blend with all other ingredients (except the fish) in order to get a sticky paste. Add a teaspoon of olive oil, some salt and pepper; mix again; add oil, carefully, if too dry.
Put the fish fillets in a ovenproof dish lined with baking paper. Spread the paste regularly on the cod fillets, as shown below.
Put in the whole in the hot oven for about 10 minutes (depending on how thick the fillets are). After that time the spread should have turned into a nice brownish crust. Serve with a salad.